- never call, text, tweet or post while driving - never wear headphones will driving - practice driving whenever I can - always stay on familiar roads - always be a defensive driver - always drive at safe speeds - know my limits: - never drive in bad weather - never drive if I am too tired - never drive if I am impaired
- always wear your seatbelt and make sure EVERY passenger is wearing a seatbelt - always be aware of distractions and make sure they are minimized when I am driving - use extra precautions at EVERY intersection, even if I have a green light. - always be prepared to stop at all times.
I agree to all of the above*
1. Cass High
2. Whitewater High School
3. North Gwinnett High School
4. Greater Atlanta Adventist Academy
5. Yeshiva Atlanta High School
6. Kennesaw Mountain
7. ACE Academy
8. Cameron Academy
9. Salem High School
10. West Hall High School
11. Arabia Mountain High
12. ABC Montessori Academy for the Brilliant Child
13. Alpharetta High School
14. Dunwoody High School
15. Cherokee High
16. Sandy Creek High School
19. Carver High School
20. Parkview High School
Driving is a privilege, not a right. What better way to earn this driving privilege by discussing the importance of safe driving amongst Atlanta area teens, parents, and mentors? Last year, Landmark.
Automotive’s Teen Safe Driver Pledge was an overwhelming success. It’s a win-win for students, parents, and everyone who drives a vehicle. Please take the time to follow through on this commitment to safety.
Landmark Automotive is proud to reward the most dedicated high school with a $10,000 donation; but contributing to the safety of our loved ones will be an even greater gift.
Landmark Automotive will happily donate $10,000 to one area high school with the most Safe Driver Pledges. And parents can rest a
little easier knowing their son or daughter has a better understanding of safe driving practices. Happy and Safe Driving,
2015 ATL Safe Driver Winners: Kennesaw Mountain High School and Atlanta Jewish Academy
No purchase necessary to enter to win. Void where prohibited. Individuals will be allowed one entry per hour. Contest entries will be accepted through December 4, 2016 at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be announced on or about December 9, 2016 from all complete entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. To win, the high school receiving the most pledges must be located in the greater Atlanta DMA. The past Grand Prize winner is not eligible to win.
The contact information and data collected in this contest will be used for marketing purposes. By taking the pledge, you are agreeing to being contacted in the future by the dealership.
If your school is not on the master list of eligible area high schools, you may petition to add your school by contacting Alex Renken via email at email@example.com. You will be notified with a return email within one week.
We reserve the right to adjust the rules as needed with no prior notice. If you are having trouble submitting your pledge, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.